Malcolm Mumford of Mumford & Sons, along with Travis Dwane, Brian Lovett, and Walter Marshall
- Cats can’t read maps or signs
- There’s no post on Sundays
- You can’t cancel Quidditch
- None of the above applies to Minerva McGonagall
je selfie nous selfions
tu selfies vous selfiez
il/elle selfie ils/elles selfient
ancient understandings that modern science has re-discovered as true
- Humans really do have auras
- Humans have organs to sense energy
- We inherit memories from our ancestors
- Meditation actually repairs telomeres in DNA thereby slowing aging
- Compassion extends life
- Love is more than just an emotion
- Billions of other universes exist and each of us my inhabit our own unique universe
- Meditation speeds healing
foreign languages are all fun and games UNTIL IT COMES TO IRREGULARS AND CONJUGATION
How the Geneva Drive (the mechanical step that makes the second hand on a clock work by turning constant rotation into intermittent motion) works.
As an engineer, this makes me happy.
If only one loop of this gif were equal to one second…
watching this while listening to a clock ticking
is the best decision i have ever made
Man this is rather fascinating.
it’s 14 degrees here and people are in shorts canadians are crazy
Sole female member of the Nazgûl, Lady Adûnaphel was born in S.A. 1823 in the land of Forostar in Númenor. She was recognized to be exceptionally beautiful, even as a young child, and would become the center of legends. She was scarred at an early age by the death of her aged father, which made her loathe her mortality and speak openly against the Elves. She, unlike her mother, supported the faction in the Númenorean court of Tar-Ciryatan that was hostile to the Eldar. She hoped to sever close ties with the Elves and establish an independent society aloof strictly “Adûnaic” lines. She believed in Númenorean superiority and wanted to see her people to role over all Men. Like Er-Murazor (Khamûl) she left the great isle to seek her own crown in Endor in S.A. 1914.
One of Middle Earth’s coolest cats. Eomer of Rohan, Lord Marshal of the the Riddermark.